We’ve worked with our partners at Mind in Haringey to develop a series of concise online courses that increase awareness and understanding of important mental health issues.
These courses, which complement the Wellbeing episode of Managing People, are mobile friendly and built using our Easy Course Builder tool. The courses begin with an informative interview with Lynette Charles, CEO of Mind in Haringey, who explains below how big an issue mental health is:
The first six briefings to go live are:
- Managing Mental Health – covers how a manager can identify mental health issues, and create and promote a culture of wellbeing.
- What is Mental Health? – highlights mental health facts and how we can break the stigma associated with mental health issues.
- Your Wellbeing – shares insights and tips that we can all develop for good mental health and wellbeing.
- Understanding Depression – outlines the possible signs and symptoms of depression, as well as what we can do about it.
- Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders – provides support to spot the symptoms of anxiety, along with information about effective coping strategies.
- Let’s Talk About Stress – helps you understand what stress is, how you can spot it and what the mental health impacts are.
Facts and quick tips help the learner develop an understanding of mental health issues, with a tracked assessment at the end of each course to check their understanding.
To improve your team’s knowledge of mental health and wellbeing, drop us a line or give us a call on 08707 66 94 33.