We’re working with our partners at Mind in Haringey to develop a series of concise online courses that increase awareness and understanding of important mental health issues. These courses complement the Wellbeing episode of Managing People. With a specific course to support managers and additional e-learning that is relevant for all staff, including managers.
The mobile friendly courses are built using our Easy Course Builder tool and begin with an informative video by Lynette Charles, CEO of Mind in Haringey. Here’s Lynette explaining how big an issue mental health is.
The first five briefings to go live are:
- Managing Mental Health – covers how a manager can identify mental health issues, and create and promote a culture of wellbeing.
- What is Mental Health? – highlights mental health facts and how we can break the stigma associated with mental health issues.
- Your Wellbeing – shares insights and tips that we can all develop for good mental health and wellbeing.
- Understanding Depression – outlines the possible signs and symptoms of depression, as well as what we can do about it.
- Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders – provides support to spot the symptoms of anxiety, along with information about effective coping strategies.
Learners click to reveal facts and quick tips, and each course ends with a tracked assessment to check understanding. There are more to come so watch this space.
To upskill your team around mental health and wellbeing drop us a line or give us a call on 08707 66 94 33.